1. Collection of Information
In order to buy products from the Shop, you must provide certain personal details in order to complete your transaction. During registration you are required to give information including your e-mail address. We may also receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information to help us in personalising our service to you.
Based on what you tell us about yourself and where we think it is relevant, we may contact you to provide information about Bio D and our products, but you may tell us at any time not to do this by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email we send you. Where you request information from us, Ludo Studio or one of our approved partners will contact you to provide you with the requested information.
2. How We Use The Information That We Gather
Ludo Studio use information obtained from Site users as stated in this Policy and to enhance users' experiences on the Site. Ludo Studio and the subsidiaries it controls do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you have requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We will share information necessary to fulfill 3rd party orders supplied by affiliated businesses we do not control. This normally includes your delivery information and excludes payment information.
- We will share select information to assist 3rd party service providers to perform their functions, including fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending email, removing duplicate information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links, processing credit card payments and providing customer service. Access to personal information is provided consistent with the requirements to deliver a specific service.
- We will share information if you have entered a contest or competition sponsored by a 3rd party.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
4.CookiesIn our effort to provide you with services customised to your interests, we use "cookies" to assist in the collection of information. A cookie is a small data file containing information that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Tracking information such as cookies is also used to create aggregate reports on user demographics and traffic patterns on the Site, and may be provided to our partners, advertisers and other third parties for any business purpose. We also collect IP (Internet Protocol) addresses to analyse trends, administer the Site, track a user's movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
5. SecurityFor orders through the Shop, we work to protect the security of your payment information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
The Site uses reasonable security methods to protect the personal data (e.g., contact details) that resides on our servers. However, no security system is impenetrable. Ludo Studio cannot warrant or guarantee the security of its or its partners' servers, nor can it guarantee that information that Shop Users supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to Ludo Studio or its partners over the Internet.
When you register to purchase products on the Shop, you will be asked provide your email and password. You must keep your passwords confidential and must not disclose it to or share it with anyone. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your login details for the Shop. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, notify us immediately at
6. Correction/Updating Personal Information
If you have registered to purchase from the Shop and would like to change your details, please email email@example.com. Keep in mind, however, that there will be residual information that will remain within Ludo Studio's databases, access logs, and other records, which may or may not contain such personally identifiable information.
You may also opt out of receiving our newsletters and/or promotional information from Ludo Studio and/or from third parties affiliated with Ludo Studio at any time. If you receive unwanted emails from Ludo Studio, you can opt-out by following the instructions and links on the bottom of emails from Ludo Studio.
You can also update your contact preferences and information we share on the Site about your community activity on your account page.